Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Obsession Confessions

It's no secret that I'm a girly girl. I love doing my hair, getting dolled up, and prancing around in heels. That's what being a girl is all about, right?! Of course besides being a strong, determined, smart woman. Here are a few of my absolute favorite primping items!

Sephora Color Reveal Lip Balm
A lip balm that adjusts to your unique pH to create a customized pink shade. AMAZING! I'm not a fan of lipstick so this works perfect for me with hint of color!
Smells soo good and keeps my summer hair looking amazing!
My first liquid eyeliner, ever, and I must say it's amazing. Gives me the quality I've been striving for. Its flow-through applicator allows for expert control to create a thick or thin line without dragging, tugging, or skipping.
This long, lean, and seductive case comes packed with 12 gorgeous neutrals that work for absolutely everyone. Shades range from delicate champagne to gritty gunmetal. I cannot get enough of this eye palette, works with everything.
This perfect trifecta of beauty goods helps you to create a shimmering lip, luminous complexion, and a sexy, smoky eye. It includes an illuminator in Nars' ever-popular shade, Orgasm, plus a pretty pink Lip Gloss in Deep Throat and Aigle Noir Soft Touch Shadow Pencil.
Many years of trying to find the "perfect" concealer and finally my prayers have been answered. This moisturizing concealer actually "bridges" fine lines and wrinkles, smoothing and minimizing them for an instantly firmer look. The skin-brightening ingredients help counteract shadows, reduce redness, and give skin more even tone. The long-lasting formula provides moderate, buildable coverage for all skin types.
 
This straightener is basically gods gift to hair. It makes hair straight, wavy, curly and everything in between. Leaving
strands noticeably shiny and conditioned; while the
silicone strips polish hair in just one pass for faster styling.
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey thank you so much for this review, I love trying our beauty products too and I'm a boy whatsoever :D

    ReplyDelete