Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Clarisonic Review

Okay, I'm four months into using my Clarisonic Mia and I must say, after months and months of research and debating if I should spend $100+ on a face brush; I finally caved and went for it. It is definitely one of the best purchases I've invested in. I have a crazy combination of skin types; oily, dry patches, uneven skin tone, many areas that go unnoticed thanks to my amazing Mary Kay makeup (haha).

I purchased my Clarisonic Mia through Beauty.com for the same price it was priced at everywhere else. At Beauty.com I did get lots of extra free goodies for spending over $50. At the beginning, I used the face brush morning and night. I didn't see much results. I did feel it was a little too harsh for my sensitive skin to use twice a day so I just recently started just using it in the morning since I'm typically way to exhausted after work at night. I still wash my face with a facial wipe; just not the full extent of what the Clarisonic does. My skin (uneven skin tone) has evened out a lot since March. I can actually leave the house with just a light tinted moisturizer and not feel like a walking freak show. I know I exaggerate that but everyone has that flaw of theirs they seem to just have bother them. I definitely recommend the Clarisonic Mia, the one speed setting seems to be perfect for me; I don't see why you would have multiple ones hence why I just bought this one :) If you have one, I would love to hear your feedback on it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment