Monday, April 23, 2012

Cha-Ching. Saving Chic

I love saving money. Saving money just means I have more to spend haha. I've signed up for several websites with amazing deals. I feel the need to share with everyone which ones.
Some of the amazing deals I've snagged along the way are Imperial Spa, paddle boarding, Melting Pot, Matt's Casbah Sushi Bar, Squid Lips Restaurant, Amazon Gift Card, Starbucks Gift Card, Yapa Clothing Boutique, wine deals and so much more. It may seem like a lot of mail coming to your inbox but believe me, there are so many great deals it would be foolish to miss out on them! Besides who doesn't like to save money ;)

4 comments:

  1. slickdeals.net and bradsdeals.com are two websites that compile a whole bunch of different deals from shoes, to jewelry, to coffee makers, clothing stores, even patio furniture!

    <3 xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh Gabby, you know the way to my heart <3 Thank you lovie.

      Delete