Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tap Into My Soul A Little...

My favorite pair of shoes: Wild Diva Bootie
 
 
One song I can’t stand is… Ohh my ears
 
 
A time I felt special is... every time I get that grinny smile.
 
 
My morning routine: Shower, Primp, Munchkin, Clothed
 
 
My secret hideout
 
 
If I had a theme song, it would be…


A time I helped someone special: Older Sister
 
 
Game I like to play: Dice with Buddies
 
 
What my BFF and I have in common:
Always able to have a good time and smile
 
 
One thing people usually don’t notice about me is my lack of height. I love wearing my heels, so when they notice me in flats it's a shocker how tiny I am.


My favorite sound: ocean waves


My favorite words


One time when I got in trouble…


If I had a time machine, I would go back and be a pin-up girl ;)


The day of the week I look forward to the least
 
 
What “trustworthy” means to me


If you looked into my closet…


My favorite Tweet is..
 
 
The last thing I posted on Facebook was…
 
 
If I were a color, I’d be…. Teal! Such a happy color!
 
 
My most prized possession is.. my adorable little life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment