Saturday, April 28, 2012

Dance is the Hidden Language of the Soul

With the school year ending that can only mean one thing... RECITALS!!! My very out-going little star took on hip hop this year! Hip hop fits right in with her silly personality, with the music in her head, she could dance her days away. Now is the time for me to have my proud mom bragging moment and share with you her performance ;) Enjoy!

Calling All the Monsters
Front Row, Far Left

Price Tag
Front Row, Far Left

Car Wash
Front Row, Far Right

This last one is just for fun :)
Justin Bieber-Boyfriend

5 comments:

  1. After watching the last video I have decided Kelsie is better at dancing than I am, Geshhh your girl has moves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you, I'm not sure where she got her moves from because I dance like a chicken without a head on it :)

      Delete
  2. OMG she's a flippin dance genius!!! Did she make up that dance herself? That's pretty creative and really good! Miss you guys!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did!! haha she will always just bust out in some dance moves. Miss you too dear xo

      Delete
  3. she is just the cutest thing ever..maybe she can be his backup dancer one day!!

    ReplyDelete