Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Little Girl's Bedroom Should Be Her Own Castle

My very sassy daughter went away to visit her dad last month for two weeks. I felt like it was the perfect opportunity to re-do her room. With that said; I transformed her unloved dresser to be super girly and hot pink! Kels is very into animal print right now, so I felt it was only fair to act upon it. Here's some pictures of her new room with the updated reading nook, karaoke station, bed set, and now loved dresser. :)

I'm still working on the dresser; I want to convert what was once the top drawer into a shelf to hold her DVD player and whatever else it may serve it's purpose for. I also have to buy super girly knobs but I haven't found any that Kels and I both like. I'm also looking into getting a old antique chandelier to hang over her bed after it's spray painted a fun girly color.







Happy Booger:)

No comments:

Post a Comment