Friday, July 13, 2012

July's Birchbox & TestTube Review

If you're on my FaceBook, Instagram, Blog, or Twitter... it's pretty obvious I'm obsessed with BirchBox! I received my first BirchBox back in May and I couldn't stop raving to my sister on how amazing this system was.

What is Birchbox, you ask? Birchbox is the best way to discover new grooming, beauty and lifestyle products. Sample top products from high-end brands, get expert advice, buy new favorites and earn points with every purchase aka amazingness for women and men! :)

All the samples that came in my past three BirchBoxes have been simply amazing. Below are a picture of each month's boxes! I highly recommend signing up; there is a waiting list... You'll receive an email when it's time for you to go on and purchase your subscription. The email is valid for 48 hours so don't sit on this amazing beauty tool. Click HERE if you would like to sign up for BirchBox.

May BirchBox teamed up with Gossip Girl

June BirchBox

July BirchBox teamed up with Glamour
Now onto TestTube; this is my very first TestTube subscription. I was referred to them by a lovely friend (Thanks Jen) and I'm pleased with what came in my first TestTube. How cute is the whole idea (test tube of beauty products. haha) Inside my lovely pink box that arrived was a tube, magazine and informational insert. I haven't dived into the magazine but I will soon enough; the TestTube was filled with lovely samples and many of them were full size. This program is a bit different than BirchBox; TestTube is set on a every quarter schedule. I received my summer quarter and the next one will be in October for fall. Below is what came inside my lovely TestTube.

Summer TestTube
If you're anything like me and enjoy the luxury of being a girl with tons of choices; I recommend both these programs. You can cancel them anytime! (doubt that will happen but you get the idea) I love feedback and if you have any other programs you'd like to share, please do so!

Happy Friday the 13th :)

No comments:

Post a Comment